'My Vertical Color Picker' is a revolutionary color picker application to manage your collection of colors while allowing a variety of operations like grabbing colors from the screen, selecting colors using the built-in color pickers (RGB and Hue), dragging color chips around, adding text to each color chip, creating snapshots for the current palette, selecting colors from your screen, searching for created palettes and many more. There is no limit to the number of color chips you can use for a palette.
Here are the main features:
- grab any color from your screen
- use the built-in Hue color picker and RGB color picker to easily select colors
- edit the color information for a selected color chip using the R,G,B text boxes found in the application
- access color chip color information at a click of a button
- export palette color information and color chip color information to R,G,B, WebSafe, R,G,B-Hex, WebSafe-Hex.
- build color palettes with unlimited color chips which can store color, a key and a description which you can use when searching for palettes inside the application
- resize and move the color chips freely inside the application's color chip panel
- create snapshots based on the current color chip position
- easily add new color chips by selecting the exact region inside the color panel
- search inside color palettes by palette name, color count, palette file name, color chip key and color chip description
- go to Tray functionality