Just Color Picker is a color picker which supports 5 formats: HTML, RGB, HEX, HSB/HSV, and HSL.
Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7
Just Color Picker is a color picker which supports 5 formats: HTML, RGB, HEX, HSB/HSV, and HSL:
- Averaged colour sampling for handling colour noise easily.
- 3x, 9x and 15x magnifier provides great precision.
- Colour list to save and reuse picked colours.
- Userís comments and notes for each picked colour.
- Red-Green-Blue (RGB) and Red-Yellow-Blue (RYB) colour wheels with marked triads and complementary colours.
- Two harmonious colour finders. With this feature you can quickly find a good combination of colours, for example, for your web site. Simply choose the primary colour of your design, and the colour picker will offer colours harmoniously matching with it.
- RGB and HSV colour editors to adjust and edit picked colours.
- Gradient transition between two latest-picked colours to allow you to pick a colour from a wide range of hues between the chosen colours.
- Optional stay-on-top behaviour.
- User-defined hotkey to capture colour info (Alt+X by default).
- Copying the colour code or its selected part to the clipboard just by one button click.
- Conversion of HTML, HEX or RGB colour codes into corresponding colours.
- No installation required. Just Color Picker is a portable application and can be run directly from a USB stick.
- Multilingual interface: Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (simplified and traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Taiwanese, Thai and Turkish.
This is also portable software, no installation required.