ColorPic is a color palette creator which has a magnifier attached. Color palette creation is a breeze with ColorPic. ColorPic is 100% free. Ever tried using a color picker on a high resolution monitor? It's impossible. That's why this color picker has a magnifier attached. Grab palettes of up to 16 colors at once and use four advanced color mixers to select a spectrum of possibilities.
Windows XP, Vista, 7
Ever tried using a color picker on a high resolution monitor? It's impossible. That's why this color picker has a magnifier attached. Grab palettes of up to 16 colors at once and use four advanced color mixers to select a spectrum of possibilities.
Version 4 is now available, with the following features:
- Easily pick any color from the screen
- Totally 100% Free!
- No popup adverts or spyware, it really is free
- Colors shown in hex and decimal
- Adjust Hue, Saturation, Value, Red, Green and Blue values
- Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black percentages shown
- Easy to use with any other program
- Resizable magnification area
- Overlay a grid for quick colorpicker alignment
- Use arrow keys to nudge mouse pointer
- Save multiple palettes of colors automatically
- WebSafe Colors and names displayed
- Snap to nearest WebSafe color
- Point sample, 3x3 or 5x5 pixel color sampling
- Adjust color with four advanced color mixers
- Edit colorpicker values after selection easily
- Easy to use collapsible sections
- Works with Firefox, Internet Explorer, Photoshop and any other application
If you like ColorPic, you'll love ColorPro
ColorPro is the professional's choice in color palette manipulation. ColorPro is packed with features that allow you to create color schemes for websites easily while you work. You can also extract colors from images and export to your favorite graphics applications.
ColorPic is a freeware application.